Virtual Elementary School (VES) has a team of highly talented teachers who work as independent contractors. Teaching roles at VES are flexible and can fit into any schedule. Teachers work with VES to set appropriate course enrolment numbers and can decide when and how they log in to the Learning Management System each day. The role of the teacher is to provide exceptional student support and assist students in meeting their educational goals with the support of the VES administrative team.
Why teach with VES?
- Experience flexibility in determining where and when to work
- Support students from around the world in receiving a high-quality education
- Develop skills in teaching online and learning management systems
- Gain experience teaching subjects or divisions that may not be available in your current day school
- Supplement income while teaching in a physical classroom